You have more important things to do than to keep your own books.
We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Reconciling your business bank and credit card accounts each month allow us to monitor for any unusual activity such as:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensure transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Help you know how your business is doing. You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
The following financial statements each help to assess the financial well-being of your company in different ways:
Profit and Loss statement (or Income Statement)
- Track revenues and expenses to determine operating performance of your business
- Identify over and under budgeted expenditures
- Determine your taxable income
- This gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
We provide payroll services for companies with up to 5 employees.
The benefits of having your accountant issue payroll:
- We review your bank account before each payroll to ensure you will not overdraft.
- We monitor your payroll taxes to ensure you stay complaint with all taxing authorities.
If you prefer to keep your bookkeeping in-house, we can provide you with training.
We will help you set up your Quickbooks file with a General Ledger that is easy to use and helpful when it comes to tax preparation. We can train you on how various expenses will affect your tax liability so that you may better classify them when you prepare your bookkeeping.
Before preparing any tax returns for you, we will review your bookkeeping to ensure it was done properly.